Subscribe Us

Australia Tour Of England 2020 – ODI & T20 Series Schedule, Team Squads & Live Streaming

England Cricket has done a fantastic job in the last 6 weeks or so hosting West Indies and now Pakistan has improved the confidence of Cricket Australia to confirm the limited-overs tournament between the arch-rivals in September 2020. The Australia tour of England 2020 will comprise of 3 T20I and 3 ODIs on two different beautiful venues in England. 

n the Australia tour of England 2020 September, it’s again going to be played without any crowds just like West Indies and Pakistan. However, the brilliant production by Sky Sports has so far done a remarkable job where no one has witnessed a much bigger difference in competitive cricket without any crowds. The tour will be started with Australia vs England 2020 t20 series in which three T20I are going to be played on the same venue where England vs Pakistan 2nd Test is currently being played. 

Australia Tour Of England 2020 Fixtures

England Cricket has confirmed that the T20I series will be played at The Rose Bowl, Southampton from September 4, 2020 and then the remaining two T20I matches will be played at the same venue. After the T20I series, both teams will travel to Old Trafford, Manchester for the ODI series as per the Australia tour of England 2020 schedule. The complete schedule for the Australia tour of England 2020 is as follows. 
DateMatchVenueTime
September 41st T20IAgeas Bowl11:00 PM IST, 05:30 PM GMT, 06:30 PM LOCAL
September 62nd T20IAgeas Bowl09:30 PM IST, 04:00 PM GMT, 05:00 PM LOCAL
September 83rd T20Ageas Bowl11:00 PM IST, 05:30 PM GMT, 06:30 PM LOCAL
September 111st ODIEmirates Old Trafford5:30 PM IST, 12:00 PM GMT, 01:00 PM LOCAL
September 132nd ODIOld Trafford5:30 PM IST, 12:00 PM GMT, 01:00 PM LOCAL
September 163rd ODIOld Trafford5:30 PM IST, 12:00 PM GMT, 01:00 PM LOCAL

England will be the favorites to win both T20I and ODI series considering the way they have played in the last 2 years or so as well as winning the ICC Cricket World Cup Final against New Zealand. Australia, on the other hand, has not played competitive cricket since February 2020 due to the pandemic situation so it will be a tough job for the Australian players to adjust to the conditions quickly and start winning matches. 

Australia Tour Of England Team Squads

It has not become a new normal due to pandemic situations for the teams to travel early before the tours and travel with a long squad. Cricket Australia will travel to England with a 21 member squad and it’s expected that they will play a few Intra team matches for the preparations before the T20I series. Australia is traveling with three exciting uncapped players for the T20I and ODI series. The Australia tour of England 2020 team squad is as follows. 
Team AustraliaTeam England
Aaron Finch (c)
Sean Abbott
Ashton Agar
Alex Carey (w/k)
Pat Cummins
Josh Hazlewood
Marnus Labuschagne
Nathan Lyon
Mitchell Marsh
Glenn Maxwell
Riley Meredith
Josh Philippe
Kane Richardson
Daniel Sams
Steve Smith
Mitchell Starc
Marnus Stoinis
Andrew Tye
Matthew Wade
David Warner
Adam Zampa

Australia has got some exciting players announced for the series and Australia vs England 2020 t20 is expected to be an excellent series between the arch-rivals. All the cricket fans are excited to watch Warne and Smith back at the cricket field and hoping they continue their great form as they were before the pandemic. Aaron Finch is named as Australian Captain and Eoin Morgan is named as England’s captain for both T20I and ODIs. 

Australia vs England Live Streaming & TV Channel

The Sony Network has purchased the broadcasting rights for the Australia v England 3-match T20I and three-match ODI series in India as well as in the sub-continent region (Bangladesh, Nepal, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Hong Kong, and Sri Lanka). All the passionate cricket fans from India can watch the England tour of Australia 2020 live streaming on the Sony TV network (App & Website).
SuperSport will be broadcasting Australia vs England T20I and ODI series in South Africa where a lot of passionate England Cricket fans live and they would love to watch the live coverage of the much-anticipated series against the two arch-rivals. 
OSN Sports has purchased the broadcasting rights for the series in the Middle East and in the MENA region. There are a lot of Asian communities who live in the middle east region and every one of them is highly passionate towards cricket. 
In recent years we have seen a great deal of interest in Cricket in the United States as well. Fans from the USA can watch the live coverage of Australia v England T20I and ODI series on the Willow TV network. The live broadcast will be available on both Website and Mobile App network of Willow TV at a low-cost subscription fee
Ten Sports and PTV Sports are the official broadcasters who will telecast live coverage of Australia vs England T20I and ODI series. Both of these channels are quite popular back in Pakistan and it’s expected to have a large viewership for the series. The fans from Bangladesh, on the other hand, can watch the much-anticipated series on the Gazi TV Network. 
The complete list of England v Australia Live Streaming & TV Channels, ENG vs AUS, 2020 are as follows. 
TV ChannelCountry
Sony Six, Sony ESPNIndia & Subcontinent
Ten Sports Pakistan, PTV SportsPakistan
Gazi TV (GTV)Bangladesh
SuperSportSouth Africa
Willow TV CanadaCanada
Willow TVUSA
BT SportUK
Fox SportsAustralia
Astro Cricket HDMalaysia
OSN Sports Cricket HDMENA

All the Cricket fans from India and the sub-continent region can also enjoy the match highlights on the Sony Network which includes Sony Six, Sony ESPN HD (Live), and Sony Six (HD). It’s always great to have a highlights pack ready for the fans who have missed the match due to some reasons. After the pandemic, it’s going to be the first time Cricket Australia is playing an international series so there will be a lot more eyeballs from all around the world to see how well they adjust to the conditions after a long gap.

Post a Comment

0 Comments